miércoles, septiembre 21, 2005

Practical Magic


Dear Gilly:
Sometimes I feel there's a hole inside of me, an emptiness that at thimes seems to burn. I think if you lifted my heart to your ear, you could hear the ocean. And the moon tonight, there's a circle around it. A sign of trouble not far behind. I have this dream of being whole, of not going to sleep each night wanting. But still, sometimes when the wind is warm and the crickets sing I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for. I just want someone to love. I want to be seen. I don't know. Maybe I've had my happiness. I don't want to believe it but there is no man, Gilly. Only that moon...

(Traducción)
Querida Gilly:
A veces siento un gran vacio en mi interior, una vacio que por momentos parece quemarme. Creo que si acercaras tu oido a mi corazón probablemente oirias el mar. Y la luna esta noche, tiene un circulo a su alrededor. Signo de un mal no muy lejano. Sigo soñando con ser completa, con no acostarme cada noche deseandolo. Pero aun así, a veces cuando la brisa es cálida y los grillos cantan sueño con un amor que el tiempo respete y perdure. Sólo deseo que alguien me quiera. Que alguien me vea. No sé, quizás ya tuve mi felicidad. No kiero creerlo pero no existe ese hombre Gilly. Sólo la luna...

No hay comentarios: